Car Boot Resumes On Sunday 18th April 2021
A reminder of our rules and just look at the smiles of Jane and Ryan our two most favourite car boot volunteers !
1. For sellers (£5 for a table) the Car Boot will be open at 7am and cars will park a minimum of five metres apart. For buyers entry will be from 7.30am – buyers will be released from the car park progressively by the management.
*We would prefer sellers to wear a facemask (these will be available free of charge up to a maximum of 2 per seller) additional face masks can be purchased for £1.
2. A goods sanitising station will be provided free of charge.
3. Only one buyer/family to be at a table/vehicle at any one time.
4. Each household/family should remain two metres away from everyone else at all times.
5. Gloves and masks will be available to buy (£1 contribution) regular use of hand sanitiser is required and will be available free of charge.
6. Avoid handling products while browsing if at all possible.
7. Children are the responsibility of their accompanying adult and must be supervised at all times and should follow social distancing guidelines.
8. The organisers and volunteers will endeavour to maintain a one-way flow to help make the car boot as safe as possible for everyone.
9. Entry and exit and queue management will be undertaken by the management team – failure to comply will result in non-admittance to the car boot.
10. There will be minimal toilet facilities and strict guidelines will be in place.
11. If you would like to donate unsold goods to our charity then these must be “boxed/bagged” and taken to our quarantine area by yourselves.
All vehicles - £5
Do we need to pre-book?
There is no need to pre-book a space on site. Please feel free to arrive and pay for your plot on the gate.
Can I bring my dog on-site?
Dogs are welcome but must be kept on leads and under control. If you are a seller please make sure there is someone to look after your dog.
Are there refreshments available?
Hot drinks and snacks are available on site.
Are there toilets?
Yes, there are toilets available.
What time do sellers need to be there?
What time is it open to buyers?
Is it undercover?
We do sometimes hold the car boot in the Berwick Pavilion if the weather is bad, but it does depend on what other events are taking place on the showground, so we cannot guarantee undercover provision.
If You Don't Sell it Donate It !
We now offer a service where if you don't sell it and don't want to take it home then you can donate it to our Rural Charity. Just talk to one of our volunteers on the day.
For any more enquires please call 01743 289831